Updated: Jan 20, 2020
Over the past few years, I facilitated a several Vision Board Workshops. The participants were very excited and walked out of the event ready to work toward their vision. Here are 5 ways I believe creating a vision board is great idea.
1. Gives you the space to dream and explore who you want to be, what you want to do and what you want to have.
2. Gives you time to visualize what you want in your life
3. Gives you permission to decide what you don't want in your life
4. It's a set aside time to think about your life purpose, goals and desires
5. It is a visual declaration of your future desires
Once your board is complete you can post it somewhere you can see it. You can also take a photo and keep it in your phone in order to refer to it often.. From your vision board, you can set goals and tasks.
Our books Empowered for Success and
Power Up your Priorities are great tools to help you reach the dreams you visualized on your vision board.